For properties with little room under the eaves or for those homeowners that prefer a clean simple look, a Lean-To conservatory is the ideal choice. The pitch of the roof can be varied, making this a versatile and ever-popular option.
- Duraflex profile
- Full accreditation and compliance
- Structurally reinforced
- Side wall system
- White locking handles
- Internally beaded
- Shootbolt locking systems with friction stays
- Pilkington K glass
- Concealed drainage
- 150mm cill
- Yale 10 point locking system for maximum security and peace of mind
- Choice of glass roof options and specifications
- Choice of polycarbonate roof options
- Ridge line ventilation
- Window ventilation
- Roof lights
- Tie bars
- Internal decorative trims
- Cresting and finials
- Rain water products
- Fanlights and coloured glass
- Enhanced shoot bolt and door security lock systems
- Low mobility thresholds
- Bi-fold doors.
Not only do all our conservatories meet industry standards, we also employ the latest technology to ensure you enjoy the best possible protection and peace of mind.
So whether it’s our enhanced security hinges, state of the art sashlifter lock or innovative anti-lift hook bolts, our dedication to security is second to none.
Our new Sac shootbolt system is specially designed to be flexible and adaptable. It also takes pressure away from the hinges, ensuring a longer life for your conservatory. The tight seal guarantees superb weather protection too, so you’ll feel safe and secure in every way.
- 8 Point locking system with unique corner drive design on all windows regardless of size.
- Unique full depth eurogroove lock-out design to maximise security performance.
- 400% more shootbolt contact area with keep when compared to traditional flat shootbolts.
- Modern contemporary design with options of composite or zinc keeps.
- Unique anti-slip and lock detail to shootbolt head.
- Supaglide gear box action, tested to 100,000 cycles. (equivalent to 30 years of heavy use).
- Extra level of security in centre of door with lock and deadbolt.
- High level of security.
- Sashlifter mechanism.
- Provides a tight weatherproof seal down the full length of the door.
- Increased smoother and lower operational forces.
- Less wear on hooks.
- Adjustable for perfect alignment.
The sashlifter lock has been designed to meet a range of requirements specified by PVCu door producers and delivers a number of performance benefits. The unique sashlifter mechanism ensures the lock is continually fully engaged throughout its working life.
Top and bottom hook bolt
- Reverse hook bolts for anti-lift.
- Assists door compression with additional roller cams.
- High level of security against attack.