What can UK NewBuild offer you? As a house builder, your choice of PVCu products is crucial. Aesthetically and commercially, your decision will define the character, integrity and saleability of a home. Superior performance is essential, but so is affordability – you need to make a profit.
Tight construction schedules demand a worry-free supply chain and fast, professional, error-free installation.
UK NewBuild aims to ensure that its manufacturing strengths combined with its local contract management skill and expertise delivers true value to every House Builder.
It is for this reason that UK NewBuild is the supply and fit solution of choice and has attained Approved Supplier Status with most of the National House Builders.
The UK NewBuild solution for developers and contractors
A value-based, fully managed, end-to-end service for PVCu products and glazing. An unequalled product range…an accredited National Installer network…a sustainable supply chain…acclaimed technical support. The UK NewBuild and installer network puts peace-of-mind back into construction across the UK.
What does UK NewBuild Approved Installer mean
UK NewBuild has selected a number of independent businesses who offer a supply and fit service via the UK NewBuild Approved Installer network.
These UK NewBuild Approved Installers conform to a common Charter of agreed minimum standards. All of these installer/fabricators have New Build and site operational experience and conform to all the necessary Method Statements, Health and Safety documentation and procedures, accreditations, risk assessment and insurance liabilities required to work on site.
In addition they have the necessary skill and expertise to liaise with both regional office and site regarding specification, take off, scheduling and estimating of PVCu windows and doors.
- They undertake pre start meetings on site and/or regional office as appropriate where all documentation relating to conformance and site operations are discussed and site specific procedures and assessments are jointly ratified. This also includes quoted specification accuracy to site amendment and variation.
- They provide contract management of all resultant call off, supply and installation of product.
- They have qualified and accredited installation teams and supervision processes to enable timely and safe site installation.
- They also provide site support in terms of remedial cover, CML’s (Council of Mortgage Lenders final check certificate) where negotiated locally and ongoing post occupancy care to recognised industry time scales.
- They complete all necessary customer specific sign off and invoice procedures relating to supply and fit, remedial and Customer Cares undertaken.
- They are also inspected under the UK NewBuild Approved Installer Scheme by the BBA on an annual basis.
NOTE - The supply and fit contract is between the customer and the Installer they have chosen only.